How valuble is a domain name?
We specialize in the acquisition of keyword rich domains in popular and profitable industries. If you want a memorable name for your website browse the relevant category and feel free to make an reasonable offer for purchase of the domain name.
important factors to help you determine the value of the domain:
- Is it a.com, .co.uk, .uk or any other popular TLD?
- Is it short, catchy and memorable? Shorter names are more convenient for users, as they’re faster to type and less prone to typing errors.
- Is it easy to pronounce?
- Does it include a keyword? Does the domain have the keyword at the beginning? This could make it more pricy.
- How old is it? A long-established domain tends to be more valuable.
- What is the selling price of similar domains?
The price can also vary depending on Google’s latest ranking factors, for example. If the domain is old, has quality backlinks and a good reputation over time, then expect to pay more. So you need to do your homework and take all these things into consideration when negotiating the price.